When it comes to decorating for the holidays, most of us envision lavish foyers, merry mantles and sparkling yard displays, but have you thought about taking the twinkle into the kitchen?
Elle Décor gives us 20+Christmas Kitchen Décor Ideas to Give Your Home a Seasonal Touch.
Here are a few highlights:
1. Create a kitchen island centerpiece
2. Tie holiday bows around your pitchers and jars
3. Use greenery like mistletoe bunches to spruce up your light fixtures
4. Outline windows with garland or magnolia leaves
5. Place a traditional Christmas tree in one corner of the kitchen
6. Dress up your wet bar with festive touches like candleholders, smoky glasses, or a red cake stand
7. Set up a hot cocoa bar
8. Hang wreaths in your windows and on cabinet doors
9. Decorate the backs of barstools and chairs with ribbons, pinecones, or small wreaths
This stunning kitchen by Randi Garrett Designs features handmade wreaths with custom monogrammed sashes and breathtaking fresh roses.You can read all about these special holiday touches on her blog: Blue and White Christmas Kitchen, Breakfast Nook + Pantry
Design and photo credit: Randi Garrett Design @randigarrettdesign
For more ideas, check out this article by Country Living: 36 Christmas Kitchen Decorating Ideas to Bring Even More Cheer Into Your Home
Happy holiday decorating!